You're making a confusion. This message is displayed when you have the
right to edit the page but someone else is already editing it. If you don't
have the right to edit the page then you'll get something like "You are not
allowed to perform this action".

On Mar 5, 2015 12:25 AM, "Debajit Adhikary" <deba...@debajit.com> wrote:

> When an unauthorized user visits a restricted page, they see the message
"Click here to force editing" — do users need to belong to a particular
group to see this message?
> What specifically is the intent behind this feature? (I'm curious as it
appears to allow other users to, in a way, bypass the security mechanism).
How do I prevent a user from seeing the "Click here to force editing" link?