I am using the Extension Updater to upgrade our XWiki instance from 6.3 to
6.4.2  Whenever I try to upgrade the 'XWiki Enterprise - UI - Main Wiki All'
package, I get the following error:

*         An extension with feature
[org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-appwithinminutes-ui] is already installed
on root namespace
([org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-appwithinminutes-ui-6.3])

class org.xwiki.extension.InstallException: Failed to resolve extension at
org.xwiki.extension.job.internal.AbstractInstallPlanJob.installExtension(Abs
tractInstallPlanJob.java:770) at
org.xwiki.extension.job.internal.AbstractInstallPlanJob.installExtension(Abs
tractInstallPlanJob.java:393) at
org.xwiki.extension.job.internal.AbstractInstallPlanJob.installExtension(Abs
tractInstallPlanJob.java:290) at
org.xwiki.extension.job.internal.AbstractInstallPlanJob.start(AbstractInstal
lPlanJob.java:220) at
org.xwiki.extension.job.internal.InstallPlanJob.runInternal(InstallPlanJob.j
ava:88) at
org.xwiki.job.internal.AbstractJob.runInContext(AbstractJob.java:209) at
org.xwiki.job.internal.AbstractJob.run(AbstractJob.java:192)

I have tried to upgrade from 6.3 to 6.4.1 first and then upgrade from 6.4.1
to 6.4.2, but I still get the same issue when going from 6.4.1 to 6.4.2.
Going from 6.3 to 6.4.1 works fine.

Are there any workarounds to get Enterprise UI package to upgrade, or will
this be something that is fixed in next release?

Thank you,

Charlie