From: users [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of Marius Dumitru Florea
Sent: 09 March 2015 14:26
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Readers type extension or feature

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 11:13 AM, Guillaume Lerouge <guilla...@xwiki.com> wrote:
> Hi Mahomed,
>

> this is doable if you activate the statistics module:

Unfortunately the statistics module stores only aggregated data. You
can see how many users have viewed a particular page and how many
pages a particular user has seen. But the way it works right now, you
cannot see which users (i.e. an enumeration of user names) have seen a
specific page or which pages have been seen by a specific user.

Hope this helps,
Marius