Hello,

I will have some interest for this extension.

A little idea :
The possibility to integrate a view of a group of photos inside a page.

So when users will post photos, they can show it among text of a topic.

thanks for your dev.

Cordialement

Stéphane Lassire

Cray xWiki <crayxw...@gmail.com>
Envoyé par : "users" <users-boun...@xwiki.org>
13/03/2015 18:02
Veuillez répondre à
XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>

users@xwiki.org, d...@xwiki.org
cc

Objet
[xwiki-users] Suggestions for new Photo Albulm Xwiki

Hello,

we are a groupe of four students and we are actually working on a XWiki
extension.

This extension will be a modern photo gallery which allows users to
organise and publish photos.

For now, our planned features are the followings:

-Thumbnails display
-Responsive display
-Autoplay (diaporama)
-Nice transitions
-Intuitive configuration page included drag and drop function to upload
images

Do you have another ideas or suggestions to improve our extension ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

CRAY team