Hi,
As I tried XWiki, I used my laptop as server with the Windows standalone install. Now, I want to have XWiki installed on a standard server with a standard DB/web server using the XWiki RPM (I guess this RPM will not install Jetty/SQLite, but Tomcat/??). But, I would better not have to reinstall the various extensions, recreate the users (with the same login/passwords) and rewrite the pages I already have.

Is there any synchronisation mechanism available that would allow me to give the "official" XWiki my "prototype" one as a kind of upstream server and make sure their content and config is synchronized ?

Nicolas Delsaux