On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 6:52 PM, Pascal BASTIEN <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I create MyClass/Sheet/Template and in another AnotherClass I add a Page type
> property with:
> - Display Type : select
> - XWiki Class Name: MyClass
> - Id Field Name: doc.fullName
> - Value Field Name : doc.name
>
> My purpose is to display a list of page (with MyClass object): this point is
> working well but ...
>

> I want that the user select in my select list: one page OR nothing.

The HTML select element supports either single selection (exactly one
item selected) or multiple selection (0..*). To achieve 0..1 you need
to have a special item "Nothing" with value '' (empty string) and in
order to add this item to a Page (actually DatabaseList) property you
have to write a custom displayer. Another solution may be to create a
special page with a MyClass object that represents the "nothing" value
(when selected), but you still need to hack something in order to have
this option displayed first.

> Do you have an idea, how can I do that?
>

> I found a issue too: my select list list all page (with MyClass object) ...
> even my Template with MyClass object who is hidden.

Does it behave the same with a DatabaseList property? The Page
property is nothing more than a wrapper for the DatabaseList property.

Hope this helps,
Marius