Via the application you can export spaces and pages offering to export
everything (by adding all spaces and containing pages). This will give you
a XAR file of the whole content.

Then you can import this XAR file via Administration > Import.
Again, if you have lots of (big) attachments I recommend switching to
filesystem attachments. There is also a documentation for that:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Attachments#HFilesystemAttachmentStore