No way... I have back to the 1.1 version and now i haven't settings...

Why XWiki (good, big and helpful toll) can be so hard for "no computer" people...

Thanks all for help, but XWiki is too hard for me, I think.

W dniu .04.2015 o 18:00 Mahomed Hussein <maho...@custodiandc.com> pisze:

He has a problem with his install and I believe he wants to "reset" the system so it will be the same as when he installed it for the first time. I don't think this is possible without uninstalling, then searching and deleting all files/folders related and then installing from the beginning.

Kind regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: users [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
Sent: 22 April 2015 16:30
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Clear them all! :p

I guess you could revert the WebPreferences history to version 1.1.

For example, in the Administration you have this URL:
- "xwiki/bin/admin/XWiki/XWikiPreferences"
You could do:
- "xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?viewer=history"
and then on the version 1.1 use "Rollback".

Not sure if this is what you meant.
Thanks,
Caty