Hi,

In my quest to import JSPWiki data into xWiki I found a thread about writing a
new Filter Module.

I see the source code of the Confluence Filter but I'm confused about this.

Can I write it as an xWiki component ? Can I write it without embedded it into
xwiki source code ?

François B.
the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.