Hi!

I've set up a XWiki Enterprise 7.0.1 installation to use UTF-8 as per...

http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Encoding

In spite of this, only Chrome (both in Windows and Mac OS X platforms) is
able to correctly show the five accented vowels contained in an attached
file UTF-8 encoded available here...

http://portal.idisantiago.es/xwiki/bin/download/ICT/Encoding/encoding_vowels.txt

Firefox (Windows and Mac OS X), Safari and Omniweb in Mac OS X and Internet
Explorer show them wrongly by default as...

http://portal.idisantiago.es/xwiki/bin/download/ICT/Encoding/badRendering.png

I've to manually select UTF-8 encoding the read it correctly or select
UTF-8 as default encoding for the browser.

Please, is it possible to control the encoding used by a browser to display
an attached text file from XWiki server side?

Thanks!

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez
Research Management and Promotion Technician