Except print.css another way of 'printing' XWiki pages would be to
customize the PDF export, but this step is more complicated (you need to do
modifications to pdf templates, XHTML2FO XSL and FOP XSL transformations,
etc.), see
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Configuration#HCustomizingthePDFexportLook26Feel

Depends on what you need to do.
Have fun,