Hi,

I don’t know anything about this code snippet provided by a contributor but I
can tell you why the NPE happens.

This code seems to be calling Utils.getContextComponentManager() before calling
Utils.setComponentManager(…) to set the component manager to use.

note that this code is really not clean/nice and it would benefit if someone
would develop a Filter Stream converter extension for jspwiki as it’s been done
for confluence, see:
* http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Filter+Applicationhttp://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Filter+Confluence+XML+module

Hope it helps,
-Vincent