Thanks for the clarification, Vincent.

—Debajit

Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 11:02:02 +0200
From: vinc...@massol.net
To: users@xwiki.org
CC: deba...@outlook.com
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Configuration setting to force reading from database?

This would mean never using the document cache when in a cluster which would
cause severe performances drop (making xwiki unusable).
The problem is that we have only a single API to get a document whereas we
would need 2 for your use case:* one to get a readonly document (from the
cache)* one to get an editable document (always from the DB)
That could be interesting to implement in the future, you could create a jira
issue about this if you’re interested.
Thanks-Vincent

On 8 May 2015 at 20:12:25, Debajit Adhikary (deba...@outlook.com) wrote: Is
there a configuration setting to force all hosts in a cluster to read from the
database (instead of reading from the cache) each time a wiki page is
requested?