Hello,

I am having an issue where when i change the default logo, it shows the
broken image icon until i login and then it shows up. I have tried the
following
- making the wiki public then uploading the image and proceeding to make it
private
- making sure the image is 220x80 and named logo.png
- attempting to make the attachment public (not sure how to do this)
- trying to find the file on my linux server (i might need to use
filesystem attachment porter

Would creating a new skin that is the same as the current one and then
uploading the image do anything?

I am running Xwiki 7.0.1 tomcat7/mysql on debian 7. I installed using the
.deb package from apt-get.When i was running 7.0 I was not having this issue

Any help would be much appreciated!