Hi!

Im trying to upgrade from xwiki 4.2 to 7.
I already installed xwiki 7 and postgres in another server for testing
purposes since Im new with xwiki. I adjusted the settings and started
postgres. Xwiki 7 is working fine. Although I think its a bit slow (I
installed in a virtual server, maybe thats it?).

My main question is how to import all the old content to the new xwiki?
I have a postgres dump of 11GB from the old xwiki. Should I use it in the
new xwiki? If so, how?
Is it the best way considering how far the versions are?

Thanks in advance!