I'm going through an initial XWiki installation and configuration (6.4.4 currently, then will upgrade to 7.1 once released), and want to have the view page be clean content presentation. As such I'm trying to find the way that is easiest to maintain in order to hide the comments/attachments/history/information tabs at the bottom of each page.

I think I'd like to just not have the entire <div id="xwikidatacontents"> div which I suppose I could do with a custom CSS overlay setting it to just not hide. However, is there a cleaner option that I'm not seeing that avoids needing to generate and transmit that section in the first place?

Are there other ramifications that I'm not aware of of hiding that section? It seems as though those section plus annotations would still all be available in the "More Actions" drop down menu for each page and would still be accessible, just not as prominent.

Many thanks,
Joel Johnson