mariusdumitru.flo...@xwiki.com>:

> On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 1:05 PM, Jeremie BOUSQUET
> <jeremie.bousq...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello dear xwiki-ers,
> >
> > (long time no see ;) )
> >
> > I installed the Mocca Calendar application [1] in my xwiki 5.4.7
> instance,
> > but when browsing to its home page, needed js file can't be loaded and so
> > not much appears ...
> >
> > Error from FF console:
> >
> > GET http://r-wikiggs.gemalto.com/fullcalendar.js [HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
> > 9ms]
> > Error: Script error for: fullcalendar
> > http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#scripterror
> >
> > I understand that it probably comes from MoccaCalendar.Macro js
> extension:
> >
> > require(['jquery', 'fullcalendar'], function(jQuery, fullCalendar) {
> >
> > ... but my knowledge of requireJS is more than poor so I'm not sure how
> > fix this ... For sure URL used to reach fullcalendar.js is NOK.
>
> I'm not familiar with the Mocca Calendar application, but from the 404
> URL you get in the Firefox console it seems you're missing the
> Require.js configuration that specifies where the 'fullcalendar'
> module is located. Require.js attempts to load the module from the
> root of your webapp as a fallback and fails. See
> http://requirejs.org/docs/api.html#config-paths .

Thanks Marius,

I checked from page source and there is:

require.config({
  baseUrl: '/',
    paths: { 'jquery': "/xwiki/resources/js/amd/jquery" },
  map: {
    '*': { 'jquery': 'jQueryNoConflict' },
    'jQueryNoConflict': { 'jquery': 'jquery' }
  }
});

I suppose this is a basic configuration of xwiki, I'm not sure where
require conf can be altered ... (from velocity templates ?)
Anyway, as I did not find fullcalendar.js, what I did is:
- download fullcalendar-2.3.1.zip and unzip it to
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/xwiki/resources/js/fullcalendar/
- change js extension in MoccaCalendar.Macro with: "require(['jquery',
'/xwiki/resources/js/fullcalendar/fullcalendar.js'], function(jQuery,
fullCalendar) {"

A calendar is now displayed (sometimes), but seems to be missing
stylesheets completely, so it's not really usable ...
I feel there must be something easier to do ;)

BR,
Jeremie