From: users <users-boun...@xwiki.org> on behalf of Thomas Mortagne
<thomas.morta...@xwiki.com>
Sent: 08 June 2015 10:46
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Get parts of a page...

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 10:28 AM, Gerritjan Koekkoek
<gerrit...@cdlsworld.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this indeed looks very useful...
> We run XWiki version 6.4

I understand above line should be changed in:
#foreach($headerBlock in
$topicDefenitionDocument.getXDOM().getBlocks("class:HeaderBlock", "DESCENDANT"))
  But how do is then inspect if the block has the 'class="lead" ?
#end
>     #end
>
> But the output I get is:
> == Behavior ==
> $topicDefenitionDocument.getXDOM().getBlocks("class:lead", "DESCENDANT")
> == Early Intervention / Education ==
> $topicDefenitionDocument.getXDOM().getBlocks("class:lead", "DESCENDANT")

> What am I missing?

the "class" in $topicDefenitionDocument.getXDOM().getBlocks("class:lead",
"DESCENDANT") has nothing to do with css. This is the Java class of
the block you want to find so you are supposed to put GroupBlock there
as I suggested and then select the one in the list having the
parameter "class" equals to "lead".

> I also tried:
> $topicDefenitionDocument..getDocument().getXDOM().getBlocks("class:lead",
> "DESCENDANT")
> Same result, as if methods/functions are not available?
>
> On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 9:31 AM, Gerritjan Koekkoek
> <gerrit...@cdlsworld.org> wrote:
>> I know wiki has a nice macro to select a part of a page based on headers.
>>
>> But headers can be changed and when you translate the page the page holding
>> the macro wil have a ugly error.
>>

>> {{include reference="DocumentToInclude" section="HMySection"}}
>>

>> How could I do it based on the following wiki syntax:
>>

>> (%class="lead")(((
>>
>> Text to be included
>>
>> )))
>>
>> Text to be excluded
>>

>> 'Text to be included' and 'text to be excluded' can have any wiki-markup
>>

>> I would like to create a macro that would look like
>>
>> {{myGetSectionMacro reference="DocumentToInclude" onlyLeadText="true"}}
>>

>> I could get the whole page by
>>
>> {{myGetSectionMacro reference="DocumentToInclude" onlyLeadText="false"}}
>>

>> I could get only 'Text to be excluded' by
>>
>> {{myGetSectionMacro reference="DocumentToInclude" onlyLeadText="false"
>> onlyRestText="true"}}
>>
>> Any suggestion is welcome
>> Note that the used Class is a bootstrap class that will add markup to the
>> section that will show it as a INTRO text...
>>

>> Gerritjan Koekkoek
>> Vader van Rai Koekkoek (cdls) en voorzitter vereniging CdLS
>> Visit our website<http://www.cdlsworld.org>
>> Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/gerritjan.koekkoek>
>> email<gerrit...@cdlsworld.org>

> Thomas Mortagne