Hi Vasya,

As Marius tried to explain to you, this "allpages" you keep mentioning has
nothing to do with XWiki's code.

It is a custom page created by the user you have already identified and
talked to. The code he added there is completely custom (I see it also
includes some javascript, from the errors you pasted) and there is not much
we can help you with.

The javascript error you pasted seem (not sure) to be related to the "ace"
editor library that this user included in this custom document. This does
not come by default with XWiki. To be more specific, that seems to be an
error given by the requireJS javascript library that the user
utilized/configured in his custom code when loading this "ace" editor
library.

What you can do at this point is to contact your user, relay him the
information I just gave above and ask him to fix the custom code that he
added.

Hope this helps,
Eduard