Hello,

I have an issue with the breadcrumb. I want to put parameter in it :
Example :
Environments > Environments A1 > Connection B1
A1 and B1 are a get paramater.
When I am on the page Connection B1 and I want to return on the page
Environments A1 with the breadcrumb.
For the moment, when I click, I arrive on the page : Environment
${request.environment}.

How can I do this ?
the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.