Hi,

I recently upgraded from XWiki 5.something to XWiki 7.1. The previous
configuration stored attachments in the filesystem, using a location set in
xwiki.properties:
environment.permanentDirectory=/myxwikidata/xwiki/data

After upgrading I am missing icons from the wiki, and links to attachments are
broken. After consulting
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Filesystem+Attachment+Porter
 I see that the location used for attachments (obtained via
Utils.getComponent(FilesystemStoreTools.class).storageDir.getAbsolutePath() )
is /var/cache/tomcat7/Catalina/localhost/xwiki/storage

Does anyone know where this location is set, and why the one in
xwiki.properties is not used? I see mention in that file that:
"Note if the system property xwiki.data.dir is set then this property is not
used."
But grepping the configuration files reveals no mention of the parameter
xwiki.data.dir