Hi,

I think that you didn't fully understand me. I set logo for whole xWiki, I mean I changed the old logo (this logo which is set when I install fresh xWiki). I think that the logo should be available for unregistered users too. Now unregistered users can see just inscription like "Wiki Logo".

How can I resolve this problem?

Greetings,
Maciek