There is nothing to debug, again this module expect a zipped
Confluence package (Confluence 4.x was used as reference when starting
working on this module) so it will have to be modified to support
whatever Confluence 3.0 produces if that's not the same format. If you
have a Confluence package in 3.0 version that does not contain
anything too personal so that someone can use it as work base you
should create a jira issue and attach it. Also maybe there is some
Confluence plugin to export a more recent format of package.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 7:12 PM, Paul Libbrecht <p...@hoplahup.net> wrote:
> Erm. That confluence is version 3.0.
> So... I should just try to follow that with a debugger?
>
> paul
>
> Thomas Mortagne wrote:
>> Hmm looks like something changed in 5.7,
>> https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF56/Exporting+Confluence+Pages+and+Spaces+to+XML
>> documentation exist only until 5.6.x.
>>
>> We might have to look at whatever is the new format.

Thomas Mortagne