You can enable Velocity in StyleSheetExtension content (the "Parse
content" property).

The problem is that it means you need to disable caching as otherwise
the browser will stick with the first version it downloaded.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 10:32 AM, [IDIS Technical Secretariat] Ricardo
Rodríguez <ricardo.rodrig...@idisantiago.es> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Please, is it possible to customise a XWiki.StyleSheetExtension object to
> apply different properties to different actions in the same page?
>
> For instance, I would like to use different #mainContentArea { margin-top:
> ; } values when viewing, or editing a page, i.e. Home.WebHome, or creating
> new pages in that Home space.
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Ricardo
>
> --
> Ricardo Rodríguez
> Research Management and Promotion Technician
> Technical Secretariat
> Health Research Institute of Santiago de Compostela (IDIS)
> http://www.idisantiago.es

Thomas Mortagne