Ok thxs for your answer, but in fact I (try to)  explain 2 problems with
include functions with velocity:
- main problem with include: in a main doc you can not call a custom velocity
macro  (ie foo) with include if this macro is declared in another page.

Main doc containing something like this:
{{include reference="BacASable.PageWithACustomMacro" /}}
#foo('blue'') doesn't work

BacASable.PageWithACustomMacro containing:
#macro( foo $color)
My Color is $color
#end

In old doc:
https://network.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/DocXE31Fr/IncludeInVelocity you
recommanded #includeInContext but new doc recommand include instead.

- second "problem" , when I want to avoid main problem with #includeInContext
Main doc containing something like this:
$xwiki.includeForm("BacASable.PageWithACustomMacro")
## or #includeInContext("BacASable.PageWithACustomMacro")
{{html}}
#foo('blue'') work well
{{/html}}

BacASable.PageWithACustomMacro containing:
#macro( foo $color)
My Color is $color
#end

I though wrongly then that #includeInContext working like #parse... and doesn't
render the content.

Thxs

Pascal B.