 Objet: [xwiki-users] Right access with sub group and ldap authentication
 À: "XWiki Users" <users@xwiki.org>
 Date: Mardi 15 septembre 2015, 10h18

 Hello,

 I try to resolve an right access issu with our xwiki 7.0.1.
 I use LDAP authentication to access at our xwiki. Everyone
 have read access and a main group have write access on a
 space (unfortunaly big boss is "afraid?" about wiki spirit:
 'everyone can edit').
 Main editor group contains some subgroup (like manager,
 comm, etc.) with users in it.
 I encountered a strange behaviours: on my developpment
 platform, rights access work well but on production platform
 (behind a reverse proxy), right acces working randomly:
 sometimes main group editors lose write access.

 I tested with a test ldap user with exactly same
 rights/groups on same space with same rights access, on my
 developpment platform and on production platform. Main
 editor group can write only on my developpment platform :-(

 Do you have an idea of my problem or a way to identify the
 source of this problem?
 I can try to restart production platform in last resort...
 Maybe the poblem come from some wrong cache on web server?

 Note: If I don't use sub group and fill main editors groups
 with users account I haven't problems.

 Thxs for any help

 Pascal B