Hi Eduard,

Thanks for the explanation and the links.

I am not looking for the Java way since we already have a XML exporter in place
that is exporting the information in our environment (which is heavily object
based) in a way that can be used by third parties. This is the way we are
looking for a more final solution. We were looking for an easy and quick
(intermediate) solution to bridge the gap so to speak.

The strange thing is, that I use google to search extensively for things before
i ask for info in this group. I was somewhat surprised to see the link (no 7)
which is exactly what I needed! I thank you again for the help and I’m sorry
that I have not been able to find it myself.

Br,

Peter