Yes its hardcoded in init.vm. It works fine after installing 7.2 version.
But looks like some issue is there with Admin rights as I installed one
application i.e bulletin board but when i try to add category it gives me
below error

Failed to execute the [velocity] macro. Click on this message for details.

org.xwiki.rendering.macro.MacroExecutionException: You don't have the right
to execute the script macro [velocity]
    at
org.xwiki.rendering.macro.script.AbstractScriptMacro.execute(AbstractScriptMacro.java:178)
    at
org.xwiki.rendering.macro.script.AbstractScriptMacro.execute(AbstractScriptMacro.java:58)
    at
org.xwiki.rendering.internal.transformation.macro.MacroTransformation.transform(MacroTransformation.java:269)
    at
org.xwiki.rendering.internal.transformation.DefaultRenderingContext.transformInContext(DefaultRenderingContext.java:183)
    at
org.xwiki.rendering.internal.transformation.DefaultTransformationManager.performTransformations(DefaultTransformationManager.java:94)
    at
org.xwiki.display.internal.DocumentContentDisplayer.display(DocumentContentDisplayer.java:252)
    at
org.xwiki.display.internal.DocumentContentDisplayer.display(DocumentContentDisplayer.java:125)
    at
org.xwiki.display.internal.DocumentContentDisplayer.display(DocumentContentDisplayer.java:55)
    at
org.xwiki.display.internal.DefaultDocumentDisplayer.display(DefaultDocumentDisplayer.java:96)
    at
org.xwiki.display.internal.DefaultDocumentDisplayer.display(DefaultDocumentDisplayer.java:39)
    at
org.xwiki.sheet.internal.SheetDocumentDisplayer.display(SheetDocumentDisplayer.java:113)
    at
org.xwiki.sheet.internal.SheetDocumentDisplayer.display(SheetDocumentDisplayer.java:50)
    at
org.xwiki.display.internal.ConfiguredDocumentDisplayer.display(ConfiguredDocumentDisplayer.java:67)
    at
org.xwiki.display.internal.ConfiguredDocumentDisplayer.display(ConfiguredDocumentDisplayer.java:41)
    at
com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocument.getRenderedContent(XWikiDocument.java:1164)
    at
com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocument.getRenderedContent(XWikiDocument.java:1127)
    at
com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocument.getRenderedContent(XWikiDocument.java:1179)
    at com.xpn.xwiki.api.Document.getRenderedContent(Document.java:683)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor635.invoke(Unknown Source)

Do i need to modify some right or some configuration is required here.