On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 4:18 PM, AlexIv <a.iva...@inostudio.com> wrote:
> all is right, the subwiki creates its local ldap users
> but I already use the option:
> xwiki.authentication.authclass=com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl

I think you misunderstood what I suggested. That "option" just mean
you are using LDAP authenticator. What I'm telling you is that you
have your LDAP users duplicated everywhere in your wiki farm and XWiki
see them as different users whicle you should make sure they are all
stored on the main wiki instead. Please read carefully what is
explained in
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/LDAPAuthenticationUseCases#HI27minamultiwikienvironmentandIwantmyLDAPuserstoregisteronlyonthemainwiki.

> Btw, forgot to mention, maybe it's important. When a user authenticates in
> the subwiki first, his way in navigation is built not from the main wiki -
> see the screenshot
> <http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7596411/XWiki_root_issue.png>

Thomas Mortagne