Hi Alex,

Ok I’ve tested with:
* Initial wiki in version 7.2, set in RU only. I have created a root page and
subpage
* Then upgraded to 7.3M1

All worked fine and the Navigation Panel is displaying the pages correctly:
https://www.evernote.com/l/AHf78vSBohhBzp10SeUbgU8y4CrQehMAr44

So I think you have something else. Are you sure you haven’t set the hierarchy
mode to be parentchild for example (core.hierarchyMode=parentchild)?