 Objet: Re: [xwiki-users] Need help to find a hql query
 À: "Pascal BASTIEN" <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>
 Date: Mardi 3 novembre 2015, 11h01

 On Mon,
 Nov 2, 2015 at 5:15 PM, Pascal BASTIEN <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>
 wrote:
 I didn't manage to
 use blog example on xwiki 7.0.1

 (I replace 'XWiki.ArticleClass' by
 'Blog.BlogPostClass' : we must fix doc if it is
 ok)

 The query example don't work (or maybe I don't know
 how to use it ;-) )

  select distinct
 doc.fullName, doc.creationDate from XWikiDocument as doc,
 BaseObject as obj, DBStringListProperty as prop join
 prop.list list where obj.name=doc.fullName and
 obj.className='Blog.BlogPostClass' and obj.id=prop.id.id and
prop.id.name='category'
 and list='${category}' order by doc.creationDate
 desc

 This works fine for me:

 select distinct doc.fullName,
 doc.creationDate from XWikiDocument as doc, BaseObject as
 obj, DBStringListProperty as prop join prop.list list where
 obj.name=doc.fullName and
 obj.className='Blog.BlogPostClass' and obj.id=prop.id.id and
prop.id.name='category'
 and list='Blog.News' order by doc.creationDate
 desc

 You
 probably don't have the right value in $category.

 Hope this helps,
 Marius

 If I remove category parameter

 #set ($query ="select distinct doc.fullName,
 doc.creationDate from XWikiDocument as doc, BaseObject as
 obj, DBStringListProperty as prop join prop.list list where
 obj.name=doc.fullName and
 obj.className='Blog.BlogPostClass' order by
 doc.creationDate desc")

 the query return all doc with blog class

 En date de : Lun 2.11.15, Marius Dumitru Florea
<mariusdumitru.flo...@xwiki.com>
 a écrit :

  À: "Pascal BASTIEN" <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>,
 "XWiki Users" <users@xwiki.org>

  Date: Lundi 2 novembre 2015, 13h47

  On Mon,

  Nov 2, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Pascal BASTIEN <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>

  wrote:

  Hello,

  I have a xwiki doc class with some properties:
 'Static

  List' type and 'Page' (multiselect) type.

  I try to write a query to retrieve document in one
 query

  shot but I encoutered problem with 'Page' type.

  This query working well based on
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/velocityHqlExamples#HGettingdocumentswhereobjects27propertiesequalssomevalue

  select distinct doc.name,

  doc.creationDate from XWikiDocument as doc, BaseObject
 as

  obj, StringProperty prop where (doc.fullName=obj.name and

  obj.className='FormSMQ.ACClass' and

  doc.space='FormSMQ' and doc.hidden=false  and prop.id.id=obj.id

  and prop.name='P1_Processus'

  and prop.value='M3') order by doc.creationDate

  desc

  'P1_Processus' is a static list type

  But this query doesn't work:

   select distinct doc.name,
 doc.creationDate from

  XWikiDocument as doc, BaseObject as obj, StringProperty
 prop

  where (doc.fullName=obj.name and

  obj.className='FormSMQ.ACClass' and

  doc.space='FormSMQ' and doc.hidden=false  and prop.id.id=obj.id

  and prop.name='MY_PAGE_TYPE_PROPERTY_NAME'

  and prop.value='MYVALUE') order by
 doc.creationDate

  desc

  I suppose the 'P1_Processus'

  property has single selection, which means

  'prop.value' is a string and thus you can write

  "prop.value='M3'". If the Page type

  property is multiple select then it's value is a
 list.

  You should check the

  "List all blog posts, published and not

  hidden (filter by multiple properties of an
 object)"

  example from
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Query+Module#HQueryLanguageExamples

  . Look for :

  :category member of blog.category (in

  the XWQL version)

  DBStringListProperty as categoryProp

  join categoryProp.list list (in the HQL version)

  Hope this helps,

  Marius

  Ididn't find some "PageProperty" in
https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/blob/master/xwiki-platform-core/xwiki-platform-oldcore/src/main/resources/xwiki.hbm.xml,