On 26 Nov 2015 at 20:28:59, Anton Hughes
(a...@tradeworks.io(mailto:a...@tradeworks.io)) wrote:

> On 26 November 2015 at 20:18, vinc...@massol.net(mailto:vinc...@massol.net)
> wrote:
> > [[MyExamplePage]] works in XWiki too :)
> >
> > > This is so simple that anyone can do it!
> >
> > Why don’t you try it on xwiki?
> I have - and it doesnt work on XWiki. That is why I took the time to write
> about this.

It works. Create a page with [[test]]. You’ll see a question mark (wanted
link). Click on it, add content and save. Navigate back to your first page. The
link works.

What you’re showing in the screenshots is orange and apples. In one link you
link to a new page called MyExamplePage. And in the second one you link to a
page named MyExamplePage.WebHome.

In Mediawiki try create a page2 that exists (and a page1 that doesn’t). Then
write in another page:
[[page1]]
[[page2]]

You’ll get the same result.