Hi Miroslav,

On 7 Dec 2015 at 12:49:35, Miroslav Galajda
(miroslav.gala...@gmail.com(mailto:miroslav.gala...@gmail.com)) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know when do you plan to resolve this issue? It would be
> nice if you could include it in 7.4 release plan.

No idea. It depends if some contributors/committers provide a patch for it.

At this point in time, nobody has assigned the issue to himself as you can see
in the jira issue. It’s also an improvement and not a critical bug that
prevents XWiki from running and developers usually try to focus on important
bugs first (I’m not saying that the issue is not important! But it needs to be
put in perspective of all the other open issues that exist).

What I can tell you is that the general roadmap for 7.4 is defined here:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Roadmaps/

If you could provide a good patch with tests it would sure speed up the
implementation of it.