Ok. So what I'm trying to achieve is the following:
We have spaces which has user (view/edit) groups and an admin group for that
space.
I'm currently writing a rights admin tool which shows the admin group users
the spaces which they are the admin of, and they can then select a space to
which they can assign a user group.

In normal workflow terms: We have managers of departments, and project
teams, and we want the managers to give rights to a team within their
department to assign the to a project through a admin tool/ webform, instead
of going to each page and attaching the objects and making mistakes.

So:
1. I want the managers to see the spaces for which they are admin
2. I what them to assign a group to that space.

I can successfully assign the group to the space, however, having trouble to
let the managers see only the spaces for which they are the admin.