Thanks a lot, but when I write

*@Inject private Provider<XWikiContext> xwikiContextProvider;*
I get an error because *"XWikiContext cannot be resovled to a type".... *that's
why I've suppoed that it should be a problem with the dependencies.

This is my pom.xml:

*<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0
<http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0>"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance>"
<http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0>
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd
<http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd>">
<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>  <groupId>org.xwiki.commons</groupId>
<artifactId>xwiki-commons-component-evolver</artifactId>
<description>XWiki Evolver Component</description>  <properties>
<xwiki.version>7.3</xwiki.version>  </properties>
<plugins>      <plugin>
<version>2.3.2</version>        <configuration>
<dependency>      <groupId>org.xwiki.commons</groupId>
<artifactId>xwiki-commons-component-api</artifactId>
<groupId>org.xwiki.platform</groupId>
<artifactId>xwiki-platform-oldcore</artifactId>
some of the component's APIs must be made visible to scripting in wiki
pages -->    <dependency>      <groupId>org.xwiki.commons</groupId>
<artifactId>xwiki-commons-script</artifactId>
dependencies -->    <dependency>
<groupId>org.xwiki.commons</groupId>
<artifactId>xwiki-commons-tool-test-component</artifactId>
</dependency>  </dependencies></project>*
Moreover in the "Project Explorer" side menu, if I click on "Maven
Dependencies" I don't see anything related to "xwiki-platform-oldcore".

Giordano.