Hi,
I suffered to find hql query to use $xwiki.activitystream.method but if I use
where condition on eventid field I obtain this error :-(

Caused by: org.hibernate.QueryException: could not resolve property: EventId
of: com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.activitystream.impl.ActivityEventImpl [select act from
com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.activitystream.impl.ActivityEventImpl as act  where
act.EventId='757328280-1453216488000-dishFheu' order by act.date desc]
        at
org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractPropertyMapping.propertyException(AbstractPropertyMapping.java:81)