Hi,

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Jan-Paul Kleijn <em...@biggee.nl> wrote:

> Hi there,
> The login page of XWiki is situated in the XWiki space. From this space it
> is not possible to load pages with a XMLHttpRequest in javascript.

Please be more precise on your original problem. What have you tried and
what has failed?

The only particularity about the XWiki space is that it has a space-level
edit right restriction, allowing only XWikiAdminGroup to edit, but that`s
about it so I`m not sure you need to go through the trouble of creating a
new login page.

Thanks,
Eduard