Hello,

Let me share with you my comments about the WYSIWYG editor :

 * when inserting tables, borders are hardly visible. Internal and
   external borders, 1 pixel solid would be more visible
 * same thing with the horizontal ruler that is invisible :-(
 * lists are not flexible. For example, if I insert code or contents of
   a configuration file under a 2nd or 3rd level bullet, I can't take
   back my list after this insertion at the same level. I can't do that :
     o XWiki setup :
         + code :

           apt-get update
           apt-get clean
           apt-get install xwiki-enterprise-tomcat8-mysql

         + during the installation, let dbconfig take care of the MySQL
           configuration
 * a box to highlight code or file configuration content in monospace
   and background-color will be great ! Like that :

    # We need a workers file exactly once
    # and in the global server
    JkWorkersFile /etc/libapache2-mod-jk/workers.properties
# Our JK error log
    # You can (and should) use rotatelogs here
    JkLogFile /var/log/apache2/mod_jk.log
# Our JK log level (trace,debug,info,warn,error)
    JkLogLevel info
# Our JK shared memory file
    JkShmFile /var/log/apache2/jk-runtime-status

 * or that :

    <property name="connection.url">jdbc:mysql://localhost/xwiki</property>
    <property name="connection.username">xwiki</property>
    <property name="connection.password">MOT.DE.PASSE</property>
    <property name="connection.driver_class">com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</property>
    <property
name="dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.MySQL5InnoDBDialect</property>
    <property name="dbcp.poolPreparedStatements">true</property>
    <property name="dbcp.maxOpenPreparedStatements">20</property>

Thank you for your excellent work !

Signature mails

Bruno Joffredo

Ecole Centrale de Nantes

Centre de Ressources Informatiques - Bur. D019

1 rue de la Noë

BP 92101

F-44321 Nantes cedex 3

Tél. 02.40.37.68.06