Hi,

I have the following question.

I have an main wiki (xwiki) and a subwiki (test)
I want to access objects from class ’space.someclassClass’ located on a page
‘space.somepage' in the main wiki
When in the subwiki, I have a query such as:

String query = "select name.value from XWikiDocument doc, BaseObject obj,
StringProperty name where doc.fullName=obj.name and
obj.className=‘space.someclassClass’ and” +
     "obj.className<>’space.someclassTemplate’ and name.id.id=obj.id order by
doc.title"

List<java.lang.Object[]> results = (List<java.lang.Object[]>) (List)
this.queryManager.createQuery(query, Query.XWQL).setWiki(“xwiki").execute();

This gives me the name.value of the property of the object in the main wiki.

What I need however is something like:

String query = "select obj from XWikiDocument doc, BaseObject obj where
doc.fullName=obj.name and obj.className=‘space.someclassClass’ and” +
     "obj.className<>’space.someclassTemplate’ order by doc.title”

I expect this to return a BaseObject. When displaying this (toXMLString()), it
is however an empty object:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<object>
<name>space.somepage</name>
<number>0</number>
<className>space.someclassClass</className>
<guid>3c145abe-b334-4801-a100-24c8ef2eea9f</guid>
</object>

There is no way (that I have tried) that would give me the object of class
“xwiki:space.someclassClass” that contains the properties that I need (and get
using the first query).

I expect that it might have to do with the context but I’m not that familiar
with it that I know how to do this.

Can someone please shed some light on this?

With kind regards,

Peter Huisman