Hi again,

I haven't seen many reactions on this... I've been told that the G2Crowd
feedback form was too long to fill, so I also created a page for XWiki on
Capterra, where the review form is much shorter/easier to fill:

*http://www.capterra.com/collaboration-software/reviews/149030/XWiki/XWiki/new
<http://www.capterra.com/collaboration-software/reviews/149030/XWiki/XWiki/new>*

Every review counts if we are to make XWiki the best-known wiki software in
the world :-)

Thanks in advance, for your help,

Guillaume