Hey i found this tutorial:
https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/FAQ/How+can+I+create+a+new+page+based+on+a+form

so this Situation is very similar to mine except that i want the name auto generated name of the document which is created then.

Here is an Module for exactly this:
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Unique+Identification+Number+Module

but i cant figure out how to change the code,
so that the new created page is not based on the value of docName rather
than it is based on $uin.getNextAvailableUIN()
----
#if("$!request.docName" != '')
  ## Request for creating a new instance
#set($targetDocReference = $services.model.createDocumentReference('', $!{request.spaceName}, $!{request.docName})) $response.sendRedirect($xwiki.getURL($targetDocReference, 'inline', "template=${escapetool.url($request.template)}&parent=${escapetool.url($request.parent)}"))
  ## Stop processing, since we already sent a redirect.
  #stop
#end

= Add a new question =

{{html}}
 <form action="" id="newdoc" method="post">
     <input type="hidden" name="parent" value="${doc.fullName}"/>
     <input type="hidden" name="template" value="FAQ.FAQTemplate"/>
     <input type="hidden" name="sheet" value="1"/>
     <input type="hidden" name="spaceName" value="FAQ"/>
 </form>
{{/html}}
----

If someone gives me a little further information i would be very grateful.

Thanks
Felix