Hi,

I can't understand an error when I launch a groovy script from a wiki page but
I haven't error when my groovy script is launched in scheduler...

My nice script delete previous version of MyPage with removeVersions methods:

        MyGroupAuto = xwiki.getDocument("Space.MyPage")
        // remove last version
        gArch = MyGroupAuto.getDocumentArchive()
        gArch.removeVersions(gArch.getLatestVersion(),
gArch.getPrevVersion(gArch.getPrevVersion(gArch.getLatestVersion())), context)
        MyGroupAuto.save()

***************
public void removeVersions(org.suigeneris.jrcs.rcs.Version newerVersion,
                  org.suigeneris.jrcs.rcs.Version olderVersion,
                  XWikiContext context)
                    throws XWikiException

Remove document versions from vfrom to vto, inclusive.
***************

When I launch same script in a wiki page (betwwen {{groovy}} tags and page
recorded by Admin with PR), I obtain this error and my script stopped but same
script working well in scheduler:

Caused by: javax.script.ScriptException: javax.script.ScriptException:
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method:
com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocumentArchive.removeVersions() is applicable for
argument types: (org.suigeneris.jrcs.rcs.Version,
org.suigeneris.jrcs.rcs.Version, com.xpn.xwiki.api.Context) values: [29.1,
27.1, com.xpn.xwiki.api.Context@3f45ea13]
Possible solutions: removeVersions(org.suigeneris.jrcs.rcs.Version,
org.suigeneris.jrcs.rcs.Version, com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiContext)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.eval(GroovyScriptEngineImpl.java:151)

All ideas why this behavours is welcome :-)

thxs

Pascal B