Hi all,

I'm new to Xwiki, and I recently imported a XAR for an extension, to see
what the process would be like for airgapped instances. Unfortunately, that
extension was already installed, and that seems to have broken its status
in the extension manager. If I click uninstall  from the extension manager,
i get:

Starting job of type [uninstallplan] with identifier
[extension/plan/org.xwiki.contrib:application-project-management-taskmanager/wiki:xwiki]
Extension [org.xwiki.contrib:application-project-management-taskmanager] is
not installed
Finished job of type [uninstallplan] with identifier
[extension/plan/org.xwiki.contrib:application-project-management-taskmanager/wiki:xwiki]

Manually deleteing all of the extension's pages doesn't work either. How
can I fix things so I can use extension manager for this extension again?