Hello there. I am pretty new to XWIKI. I have some questions to LDAP and User
information.
User management is currently used with LDAP. I changed user profile information
and mapped fields to LDAP. Information is as usual updated once user logged in
to XWIKI
 I would like to know if there is any possibility to auto update user
information in some time periods without pushing them to login in wiki.

Thanks!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Oleg Rochlin | Werkstudent | System implementation
SSI SCHÄFER | SSI Schäfer Noell GmbH | i_Park Klingholz 18/19 | 97232
Giebelstadt | Germany

oleg.roch...@ssi-schaefer.com<mailto:oleg.roch...@ssi-schaefer.com>

Website<http://www.ssi-schaefer.de/> | Blog<http://www.ssi-schaefer.de/blog> |
YouTube<http://youtube.com/lagerlogistik1> |
Facebook<http://facebook.com/SSI.SCHAEFER.DE>

SSI Schäfer Noell GmbH | 97232 Giebelstadt | Germany
Incorporated in Würzburg | Commercial Register B 6936 | VAT no. DE170860279
Managing Directors: Rudolf Keller, Henricus Swinkels