Hi Vincent,

sorry i was not specific.

Here an example:

I want to make a page like:
MAIN.Overall
{{velocity}}
#set($SUPERCOUNTER=0)
#set($hql = "where ... order by doc.title asc")
#set($docs = $xwiki.searchDocuments($hql, 0, 0))
#foreach ($dd in $docs)
   #set( $d = $xwiki.getDocument($dd))
   $d.getName()
   {{include document="$dd" context="new"/}}
#end
{{/velocity}}

And another page like:
SOMESPACE.Doc1
{{velocity}}
#set($SUPERCOUNTER=$SUPERCOUNTER + 1)
* Counter: $SUPERCOUNTER
{{/velocity}}

And another page like:
SOMESPACE.Doc2
{{velocity}}
#set($SUPERCOUNTER=$SUPERCOUNTER + 1)
* Counter: $SUPERCOUNTER
#set($SUPERCOUNTER=$SUPERCOUNTER + 1)
* Counter: $SUPERCOUNTER
{{/velocity}}

For that i want expect a result of MAIN.Overall like

Doc1
* Counter: 1
Doc2
* Counter: 2
* Counter: 3

But because of the needed "new" context the SUPERCOUNTER is always not defined. So i need something which can store a value independed from a document and can be written and is readable. You understod now?

Regards,
Matthias