Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 5:05 AM
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Printable Index

Hi Dan,

When you export a page as PDF you have the option to include a "Table of
Contents" ("List headings at the beginning of the PDF document, usually
right after the cover page."). The generated Table of Contents shows the
page numbers (where each section is located). See
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/Exports . Is that what
you need?

Hope this helps,
Marius