Hello Gerritjan,

The CSS selectors should be used just like in a CSS file and they are not
limited to IDs. In order to grab your <div id="amcResearch"> you should use
#amcResearch. The dot (.) have to be used for classes and also nested
selectors are accepted (e.g:  div>#amcResearch).

Hope you enjoy the new application!

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 1:44 PM, Gerritjan Koekkoek <gerrit...@cdlsworld.org