I have a bunch of documents in a space called Procedures. This is an App
Within Minutes space, so the documents are viewed through a ClassSheet. I
wanted to change the color of links within that space alone, so the first
thing I tried was to attach an object to the ClassSheet of type
StyleSheetExtension, and in it I put:

.wikilink {
   color: blue;
}

But that didn't change the color. So then I tried putting it directly in the
ClassSheet body, like this:

{{html wiki="false" clean="false"}}

{{/html}}

But THAT didn't change the color either. I looked at the page source, and
you can clearly see the style embedded in the page, and the link identified
as class='wikilink'. So then I said "screw it, i'll just change link colors
on the entire wiki". Guess what?

I went to the "administer wiki", "look and feel" (flamingo btw),
"presentation", "color theme"(garden btw), "customize", changed the
@link-color value, you can CLEARLY see in the preview that all links are the
new color, and yet NOTHING HAPPENS!! the colors of my entire wiki remain the
same, even though if you go back and double check the color customization
the new color is still there, and the preview still looks like I want it too
look.

Sometimes XWiki is just too convoluted.

What am I doing wrong?!

Dan