Le 01/06/2016 09:32, Marius Dumitru Florea a écrit :
On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 10:09 AM, Bruno <bruno.joffr...@ec-nantes.fr> wrote:

Hello,

I use XWiki Enterprise 7.4.2.

I would like to be able to zoom on my images to view them in their
original size.

How do you display your images?

I insert my images via the menu "Image" of the editor, then "External image". An image can be resized to fit in an article. But the details and the text may not be legible. I'd like to be able to click on the image to view it in its original size.

I know that targeting an image via a link works. But in this case, the image must be accessible on a storage without authentication. Moreover, it must be easily accessible and usable by users. Not simple.

How can I do this please ?

Thanks !

Signature mails

Bruno Joffredo

Ecole Centrale de Nantes

Centre de Ressources Informatiques - Bur. D019

1 rue de la Noë

BP 92101

F-44321 Nantes cedex 3

Tél. 02.40.37.68.06