On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 12:31 PM, Isaac Jurado <dipto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Searching through the web I found the following mailing list thread:
>
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.xwiki.user/28977
>
> Which solves my problem exactly, with one minor caveat: the enterprise
> XWiki installation I'm using has Velocity macros disabled for average
> users.
>

> Therefore, what is the equivalent of Velocity's $doc.documentReference in
> XWiki syntax (i.e. node id reference).

You can either hard-code the full reference of the current document
(wiki:Path.To.Page) if it's not dynamic, otherwise, you can create a wiki
macro http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/WikiMacroTutorial
that uses Velocity. Your average users will have to use this
"currentDocumentTree" macro.

Hope this helps,
Marius